Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Megadeth Project Update

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    Aw yeah!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] I'm already on the list!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Thanks man!! This will be cool!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pappy i knew my megadeth buddy would want one so i added you to the list. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by DARTH POOH:
    I think you have a great idea in process here!!!
    I'd love to see the name put all together just to do a compare and contrast sort of thing, but so far..I still love it!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Darth nothing is final yet, i just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek at the direction i was heading with this project.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, like I said, It's off to a fantastic start!!
    I love the overall look and you have talent my friend! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •